I have been tagged by Chookyblue to mention seven things about me. I was tagged before and so I will try to come up with seven new things not previously mentioned.
1. I don't mind travelling, but I don't seem to get away very often. It is the decision part of where to go that keeps me from getting away!
2. I love animals--especially chickens, dogs, cats, and horses. Our current property is far too small for horses and chickens are out of the question due to DH's line of work so I will have to stick to dogs and cats for now.
3. I hate rain but I live in a part of the world where it rains a lot!
4. I love a challenge. If the guild sponsors a quilt challenge, I am right there.
5. and 6. I don't like mystery quilts. I like to see the finished quilt and then decide what fabrics I want to use to make my version and if I am going to make any changes to the pattern. In a mystery project you are following someone else's lead and I like to decide which direction I am going to go rather than have someone else determine that for me. I am going to say that this item counts as 2--first for the mystery quilt thing and second for deciding my own direction. *LOL*
7. I am no where near retirement, but I already have plans for when I am retired! I can hardly wait until I can quilt full time every day!
I will not name you specifically, but if you belong to the Stash Quilts ring and you have not yet participated in one of these Memes please consider yourself tagged and play along.