While I did not have my computer, I did manage to make good use of my time and finished off some quilts.
This is my dryer sheet diamond quilt. This quilt was completed to the flimsy stage on May 27, 2007 and was long arm machine quilted using the Baptist Fan template on January 6, 2008.
This quilt is the product of a couple of challenges and a FAB Saturday. LindaJ's quilting group challenged themselves to use the feature fabric in this quilt, the merrkittys in a quilt. Pam challenged the FABs to use the yellow star fabric in a quilt using the 9 Patch Pizzazz pattern. The FABs are donating their finished 9PP quilts to Pam's M2M project. Tada...presenting IIWII (It Is What It Is), my Merkitty 9 Patch for Mexico quilt! Now don't say that three times in a row! LOL