Saturday, February 11, 2006

Progress on the Nine Patch and Snowball UFO


This is a picture of the Nine Patch and Snowball UFO that I am currently working on. I posted a picture of the un-quilted top on Feb. 3. Here it is re-loaded on my long arm - turned 180 degrees so that I can quilt the borders.

By the way, today is a beautiful clear sunny day! There is no better place to be on a day like this than in my quilt studio. I have a very large window that runs the length of my long arm. I love nothing more than to open the blinds and quilt in the perfect light of the sun! Even Joey loves this weather. That is Joey sitting on the window ledge.


1 comment:

  1. I think you could open a Bed & Breakfast with a lovely quilt to be purchased by your guests. You could give a demo on your machine for quilters....PS it does look lovely out of your window I can see how you enjoy it.
    EW/Co-Worker

    ReplyDelete