Friday, February 17, 2006

Quilts Borrowed













My mother is one of my biggest fans. She has several quilts that I have given her as gifts over the years. However, sometimes she has a "need" for a quilt that I have not yet fulfilled with a gifted quilt. This is when she "borrows" just the right quilt from my stash of finished projects. Yesterday, she hung this "borrowed" quilt near her front door. It was just the right size and says, "Spring" a little better than the Snowman Quilt that was previously hanging in that spot.















This quilt was too large to hang next to the front door, so this "borrowed" quilt found a temporary new home on the centre of my parents' table.

1 comment:

  1. I really like to be the mother of such a beautiful quilter.
    I will put as many quilts on display as the quilter will let me have.
    MP

    ReplyDelete