This is the fabric that we have to work with. It is a batik and I can honestly say that it is not the prettiest fabric that I have ever seen.
I don't know what I will be making out of this!
Theme: The Beauty of the Earth
* Each kit included 1 fat quarter - see picture above - and the rules for $4.00.
* The challenge fabric must be very visible on the front of the quilt.
* You can use any additional fabrics of your own choosing.
* The perimeter of the finished piece must not be larger than 144 inches and not smaller than 72 inches of whatever shape you choose.
* Your design may be original or traditional.
* Any combination of machine and/or hand hand piecing, applique or quilting is permitted. Embellishments are at the quilter's discretion.
* The deadline is September 19, 2006.