Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Northwest Washington Fair & Terri Clark

I have not been doing much quilting, but I have been busy. Yesterday we headed south to Lynden, Washington to attend the Northwest Washington Fair. We stayed for the evening concert--Terri Clark.


This was one of the best concerts I have seen in a very, very long time. Terri is a proud Canadian artist who has recorded three platinum albums and who holds 13 Canadian Country Music Awards. Terri is reigning Female Vocalist of the Year and has won the Fans’ Choice Award five years in a row. Terri is the only Canadian female member of the Grand Ole Opry. Terri definitely plays for the fans--her enthusiasm for her music and impromptu comments between songs makes you feel as though you have known her for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I really like her Three Mississippi song. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairs are a great place to see some of the up and coming talents as well as the established artists in a much less formal setting.

    You are making me want some corndogs, frozen bananas and a lemon shakeup---fair food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri Clark rocks!! :) Thanks for taking me mommy!

    ReplyDelete