Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dusty's Stocking



This is the latest quilty thing that I have been working on. I dug out my tried and true stocking pattern and directions last night. This is a stocking for my daughter's boyfriend. He will be joining us Christmas morning so he needs his own stocking.

Like every year--my list of things that I want to accomplish before Christmas usually exceeds the time I have available. This was the last thing on my list and I thought I had run out of time. I considered buying a stocking but after going out looking Friday night and seeing what was available, I decided that I would find the time to make one. I can't believe what junk the stores are selling.

This stocking is particularly suited for the recipient as he considers himself somewhat of a cowboy. My husband says it is even "cowboy sized" as it is plenty big enough for stuffing full of all kinds of things. It even has a picture of the "red guy" that is usually banned from my house. Those of you who understand my preference for snowmen over Santa will understand that comment. *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. looks good Norma. I am sure Dusty will really like the stocking.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just wonderful Cowboy Christmas fabric.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete