Friday, April 7, 2006

Stained Glass Quilt Class - Part I

Tomorrow, I am taking a quilt class from Brenda Brayfield. The class is called, "Stained Glass Butterfly". This is a day long class hosted by our local quilt guild. I signed up for this class many months ago.

These are my fabrics. The fabric on the far right looks black but it is really dark purple. I may end up trading it for something lighter as I am not sure that it will show up against the black leading in the stained glass technique.

Brenda has authored a couple of quilt books, one of which is about stained glass applique.

2 comments:

  1. How cool... now you and Harold can do the same design- one in fabric and one in glass. Did you ever see mine?? It looks like the one you gave me that Harold made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture that posts with your name! I recognize the quilt.

    Yes, once Harold saw my butterfly he reminded me that he has many stained glass patterns that will work in this technique. I can hardly wait to try this again!

    ReplyDelete