I have been tagged by Joyce at J's Quilting Blog to tell you 7 things about myself you don't already know. Here goes:
1. I don't hand quilt--ever! I can't get the precision and exactness of stitch length and stitch quality like I can when I quilt by machine. I gave up trying to hand quilt a very long time ago!
2. I love to collect things: chickens, thimbles, and pins from quilt shows that I have been to.
3. I quilt every day--or do something quilt related. I count reading quilt books and magazines as doing something quilt related as this is one source of inspiration. In the last year and a half I have also counted reading blogs as quilt related. The number of quilts and quilting projects started since I have started blogging is testament that this is definitely a source of inspiration for my work.
4. I love to travel with my quilting friends whether it be a small number in a car headed to a shop hop or a large number in a bus headed to a quilt show.
5. I love the old classic TV shows like Beverly Hillbillies, I Love Lucy, Hogan's Heroes, etc.
6. I don't usually follow a commercial pattern 100%. I usually find myself making modifications to either change the size, the border, etc.
7. I tend to keep more than I throw out. That is why I am currently undertaking a process to de clutter, reduce stuff, and only keep the essentials (at least essential according to my definition of essential. *LOL*)
There you have it--7 thing that you didn't know about me. I am not going to tag specific people. If you enjoyed reading along and would like to play, consider yourself tagged!